MY VIP One
MY VIP One is a state-of-the-art Sharm liveaboard for very important people like you! With a capacity for up to 14 divers only
, VIP One provides an intimate setting that is luxurious, stylish and modern. Note that it exclusively visits the Sinai Peninsula region of the Northern Red Sea so you can be sure that the guides know the sites like the back of their hand.
Length: 30 metres / 98 foot
Beam: 7 metres / 23 foot
Cruise: 10 knots
VIP One offers a variety of accommodation with a total of 7 cabins, which includes the flagship Master cabin on the upper deck; and 6 Standard cabins: 2 bunk bed cabins, 2 twin bed cabins and 2 double bed cabins, all located on the lower deck.
Relaxation space includes the sumptuous air-conditioned lounge with full entertainment system as well as the partially covered sun deck with hammocks for lounging in the open air and a BBQ area. Delicious meals are served in the dining area and unusually, around the single dining table so all the guests can dine together. There are 7 spacious ensuite cabins
in total all with beautiful wooden interiors; 6 Standard cabins (double, twin and bunk) on the lower deck and 1 Master cabin on the upper deck.
The MY VIP One is equipped with nitrox so you can make the most of your dives around the best sites that Sharm El Sheikh and the Sinai Peninsula have to offer. The dive deck is equipped with a fresh, hot water shower as well as a toilet, making your post-dive rinse ritual more quick and comfortable. For Northern Red Sea trips in comfort, style and small, intimate groups VIP is the One.
Scheduled departures, prices, destinations, durations...
More Trip Details
Click 'Book' to send an enquiry for your preferred departure date:
|There are currently no future dates available.|
More Trip Details...
Cruise price per person includes: Cabin accommodation with air-conditioning, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, coffee, tea and water, dives, tanks, weights and weightbelts, experienced English-speaking divemaster(s), national park fees of US$ 7 per entry to Ras Mohammed, return transfers to and from the boat/hotel.
Cruise price per person excludes (mandatory, unless customer provides own): Scuba equipment (US$ 284 per trip), insurance.
Optional extras: Nitrox (US$ 95 for unlimited use), torches, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, airport transfers (US$ 11 one-way per person, minimum 4 persons).
How to get there: MY VIP One departs from Travco jetty in Sharm El Sheikh. There are direct flights from Cairo to Sharm El Sheikh (1 hour) via Egypt Air. From certain destinations in the UK and Europe it is possible to fly into Sharm El Sheikh direct. Boat transfers to and from your hotel are included in the price. Airport transfers can be arranged at additional charge. For more information see our Red Sea travel information section.
Non-diver rate: There is no discount.
Single supplement (if you do not want to share accommodation): This is optional - single travellers may choose to share a cabin or pay a supplement of 50% of the published price.
Dive clubs and group discounts: See whole boat charter rate below. Equivalent to pay for 12 spaces in Standard cabins and get 2 extra spaces in Master cabin free of charge.
Whole boat charter rate (per night): US$ 1,782.
Add-on package: If you have time, we strongly recommend that you consider some of the wonderful antiquities tours in Egypt which can add a whole new dimension to your holiday. Cairo museum's royal mummies, the pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, a glorious cruise down the Nile staying in a luxury cabin, The Valley of the Kings, all of these and more can be seen in packages starting at 6 nights' duration. Other activities such as 4x4 safaris and camel tours are also available as are custom-made packages to suit your needs.
Cabins, Berths, Showers, Bathrooms...
All the cabins have:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with hot-water shower and hand basin
- Windows in the Master cabin and portholes in the other cabins
- Bedding & towels provided
- Wardrobe and dressing table
- Reading lights (except twin and Master cabins)
- Safe belongings box
- Cabin phone
- 24-hour, 220v electricity supply
- European-style 2-pin plugs (no adaptors)
No. of bathrooms / showers - 8 / 10 - hot water
Crew, Facilities, Dive Courses...
- 2 Dive Instructor(s)
- 4 Deck Hands
Nitrox available (set fee for unlimited use) - 2 diving dinghies - 17m² dive deck with freshwater showers (1 hot) and a toilet - Air-conditioned saloon with well-stocked bar, big-screen TV, DVD and music players - Dedicated air-conditioned restaurant - Library with movies, magazines, novels and fish ID books - Chess and card games - Shaded open-air area - Sundeck with sun mattresses and BBQ area - Water dispenser.
Menu, Cuisine Type...
- The cook caters for international, Italian and local cuisine.
- Onboard BBQ.
- Special diets, including Halaal diets, are catered for with prior notice.
- Main meals include breakfast, lunch, dinner, with snacks in between.
- Snacks consist of biscuits, bread/toast and fruit.
- Tea, coffee, drinking water and juice are complimentary.
- Soft drinks, beer and wine are available for purchase onboard. Guests may bring their own spirits only.
- Menus are not fixed and meals are served buffet style with a waitress service in the dedicated restaurant on the main deck.
- Catering starts with dinner on check-in day onboard VIP One.
- Built in 1996, refurbished annually
- Size - 29.5m x 7m
- Top speed - 12 knots
- Cruising speed - 10 knots
- 2 x 610 HP MAN engines
- 2 x 40 KW & 68 KW Silent generators
- 2 x Bauer Mariner & K14 scuba tank compressors
- Membrane enriched air nitrox system
- 12 litre aluminium tanks with international fittings and DIN adaptors
- Electricity 220v/380v - 24-hours per day
- Water capacity - 7,000 litres
- Fuel capacity - 8,000 litres
- Freshwater maker - 15,840 litres per day
Navigation, Safety Features...
- 20 person capacity life raft
- 2 x RIB dinghies 40 & 80 HP
- VHF radio
- Navman 8120 GPS
- Bilge pump alarm
- CCTV in engine room
- Search light
- Emergency lights / signal devices
- Fire alarms / detectors
- Life jackets in saloon and on sun deck
- Fire extinguishers throughout
- MFA box and trained staff
- Continuous flow oxygen on board
- Customer dive insurance not included - see our insurance programme for a competitive quotation