Felicia runs shorter trips
- 1 to 5 nights around the Komodo National Park and so is ideal for those on a budget or with time constraints. Felicia operates Komodo liveaboard diving charters out of Labuan Bajo and this means that all your time is spent in the park itself without having to dive anywhere en-route.
Length: 30 metres / 98 foot
Beam: 7 metres / 23 foot
Cruise: 6 knots
Felicia is not a fancy boat but it is a well-run and comfortable Phinisi schooner that represents good value-for-money. There is a good sized saloon/dining area which is air-conditioned and also features complimentary internet
, television, DVD player and music system for evening entertainment. There is also a sun deck to top up your tan between one incredible Komodo dive and the next. With a maximum of only 12 guests onboard
, you won't find yourself fighting for space.
You can choose between double or twin bedded cabins, all located on the lower deck, with air conditioning and private en-suite bathrooms
. So if you want to see the best of the Komodo National Park in some comfort, but without having too much cash to blow then Felicia is just the job.
Beyond Komodo, this Indonesia liveaboard operates diving tours around Raja Ampat and the Banda Islands from November to April.
Scheduled departures, prices, destinations, durations...
More Trip Details
Click 'Book' to send an enquiry for your preferred itinerary:
|Felicia runs whole boat charter trips in Komodo. Please check with us for availability.|
||Komodo Island 2 Night
||Komodo Island 3 Night
||Komodo Island 4 Night
||Komodo Island 5 Night
More Trip Details...
Notes: There is a high season surcharge in July and August of US$ 31 per person per night.
Cruise price per person includes: Cabin accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, drinking water, hot drinks, land tours on Komodo charters, transfers to the boat from the airport or hotel, dives (as detailed in the trips above), experienced English-speaking divemaster(s) (max 6 divers per DM), tanks, weights and weightbelts.
Cruise price per person excludes (mandatory, unless customer provides own): Scuba equipment (US$ 45 per day), Komodo port and park fees (US$ 35 per person per trip). Unless otherwise stated, all the listed items need to be paid on arrival (cash only).
Optional extras: Alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, dive computer and insurance, torches. Unless otherwise stated, all the listed items need to be paid on arrival.
How to get there: The Felicia diving charters depart in the morning from Labuan Bajo in Flores. There is a minibus transfer service from hotels in Labuan Bajo to and from the boat. For more information see our Bali travel information section. The last dive of the trip will be at around 11.00 am. Please wait at least 18 hours before flying after diving.
Non-diver rate: 5% off the published price.
Single supplement (if you do not want to share accommodation): This is optional - single travellers may choose to share a cabin or pay a supplement of 100% of the published price.
Dive clubs and group discounts: 6 divers will confirm sailing at US$ 2,970 per night.
Whole boat charter rate (per night): Komodo - US$ 3,600
Cabins, Berths, Showers, Bathrooms...
Felicia hosts a maximum of 12 divers in 6 cabins. Of these, 2 are Double cabins and 4 are Twin cabins, all of which are located on the lower deck.
All the cabins have:
- En-suite bathrooms with hot water shower, towels and toiletries
- Cabinet, shelves & mirror
- 24-hour, 220v electricity supply
- Fire extinguishers
- Life jackets
- European-style 2-pin plugs
No. of bathrooms / showers - 7 / 6 - hot water
Crew, Facilities, Dive Courses...
- Dive Instructor
- 2 Cruise Leaders
- 2 Engineers
- 2 Cooks
- 2 Deck hands
Dive deck and platform with shower and toilet - 2 Motorisd dive dinghies - Air-conditioned saloon with TV, DVD and sound system - Movie and book library, games and magazines - Free internet use (subject to available coverage) - Fish ID and diving books - Water dispenser - Dedicated air-con restaurant area - Sun deck with sun chairs
Menu, Cuisine Type...
- International cuisine and local Indonesian specialities stocks a varied menu on the Felicia with BBQ as a variation on the theme.
- Main meals comprise breakfast, lunch & dinner with snacks in between.
- Biscuits, toast, cereals, fruit, tea & coffee and fresh milk are available free of charge.
- Soft drinks, beer and wine are available as additional extras.
- The menus are not fixed and meals are served buffet style in the dedicated air-conditioned restaurant.
- Vegetarian, halal and other special diets are catered for with prior notice.
- Catering starts with lunch on the safari check-in day.
- Built in 2005, refurbished annually
- Size - 30m x 7m
- Top speed - 8 knots
- Cruising speed - 6 knots
- 1 x 200 HP Yanmar 3 engine
- 2 x 15 KW generators
- 2 x Bauer dive tank compressors
- Enriched air nitrox
- 12 litre aluminium tanks with International fittings and DIN adaptors
- Electricity 220v - 24-hours per day
- Water capacity - 3,000 litres
- Freshwater maker - 600 litres per day
- Fuel capacity - 4,000 litres
Navigation, Safety Features...
- 2 Motorised dinghies
- 4 x 16 person capacity life rafts
- SSB & VHF radios
- Emergency lights / signal device
- Fire alarm / bilge pump alarm
- Fire extinguishers throughout
- Life jackets in cabins / saloon
- MFA box and trained staff
- 22,000 litres of demand-valve / continuous-flow oxygen on board
- Customer dive insurance not included - see our insurance programme for a competitive quotation
"We stayed on the Felicia Liveaboard and the service from the crew was excellent. I would rate it a 5 out of 5. The equipment available was not great but it was ok. I needed to rent a wetsuit and they did not have a great variety to choose from. The suit that I ended up choosing was a little bit small but over all was usable.
... The boat crew had someone to meet us at Sorong Airport in the morning to bring us to the boat. We had to wait for a couple of hours for the other guests to arrive but in the meantime the crew helped us to get setup in our cabins and offered us refreshments.
... On the trip itself, the crew looked after all of our needs. They were friendly and very helpful with a good level of English. The food they served was delicious and everyday we ate something different. Overall this was a very good experience and I would strongly consider going on this charter again, not for the comfort of the boat, but because the crew was so good." - Josh Bismanovsky, USA ...